· This Technical Program Director will primarily focus on coordination and execution of major program-wide activities for a portfolio of solutions including; Greenfield Commercial Solutions for Classified Systems (CSfC) solution, a Classified Private Cloud Solution, and an ITSM system implementation. This includes coordinating the program’s risk management processes, delivery, and action tracking.
· The Technical Program Director will have purview across all areas of the program, including architecting, engineering, operations, and policy development. The director will also be actively engaged in talent recruitment and career development activities. The director will work with our contracting and business operations teams to manage activities demonstrating the program’s performance for our customer and for our GDIT business unit. The director will lead the daily execution of program management functions to ensure teams have clear authority, resources, and support capability to deliver on customer expectations and contract requirements.
· The director must be highly organized, deadline driven with a strong attention to detail, and able to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in challenging situations. This role will build on demonstrated experience working with others to develop, document, and implement processes and procedures geared towards a wide array of cybersecurity and business activities.
· Key areas of responsibility will focus on developing staff, ensuring processes and procedures are defined and followed, overseeing quality control, establishing measurement methodologies and acceptable performance standards.
· Must demonstrate an exceptional work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, often with differences in priorities, to establish clear, attainable solutions and project plans to achieve intended outcomes.
· Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned program including technical work, financial, business development activities and adherence to contract requirements.
· Coordination of resource management, including staffing, subcontract coordination, travel, and procurements
· Supervises up to 50 assigned technical and administrative staff, including subordinate supervisors, and performs personnel actions including hiring and performance evaluation
· Directs program activities to meet client and organization work objectives and serves as a liaison with clients to coordinate activities, negotiate tasks, and solve problems
· Responsible for profitability and revenue growth of assigned program(s)
· Assures quality of program products, services, and deliverables, including participating in reviews, audits, and site visits
· Performs program financial management services, including financial analysis, budget and cost quote preparation, cost management, reconciliation, and profit enhancement
· Responsible for risk management for the program.
· Ensures compliance with relevant corporate and government policies and standards
· Prepares and provides various reports and technical reviews to senior management as requested
· Inventory Management (IT Assets and Government Furnished Equipment (GFE))
· Holds internal and external stakeholders accountable for Action Plans
· Participates in special projects as required
· BS in relevant field (e.g. business, criminology, cybersecurity information systems, or engineering)
· 5-10 years of leadership experience with increasing responsibilities.
· 5-10 years of experience in program support activities including: performance management, recruiting, quality control, process development, and financial management.
· Experience in performance measurement, developing effective measures, and reporting metrics.
· A minimum of an active Interim Secret clearance and ability to obtain up to a Top Secret.
10 -15 Years in program execution
MS in business, IT Management, information systems, or engineering
Knowledge of the customization of Commercial Solutions for Classified, CSfC
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Security+ or CISSP certification
· U.S. Department of State experience
· A background in organizational change, IT Service Management, and leadership development is a plus.
Position Work Location: Sterling, VA
Travel Requirement: Up to 10%, Domestic
U.S. Citizenship Required: Yes
Required Clearance Attainable: Top Secret
Minimum Clearance to Start: Interim Secret
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.