We are GDIT. We stay at the forefront of innovation to solve complex technical challenges.
GDIT is your place. Make it your own by discovering new ways to securely and expertly apply the latest technology. Own your opportunity at GDIT and you’ll be a meaningful part of improving how agencies operate. Our work depends on a Workflow Coordinator joining our team to support a large infrastructure support effort at Annapolis Junction, MD.
The Workflow Coordinator duties will include:
• Prioritize, assign and follow up on technical support tickets, calls, chats and emails from customers
• Review tickets for accuracy, incomplete information and categorization
• Route and escalate tickets to Help Desk Technicians and other teams (Systems Administrators, Engineers, Information Security, Networking and others) as needed
• Provide timely updates and closure to client requests and issues
• Report on workflow trends and needs as well as response rates and timeframes
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• Active TS/SCI Clearance Required with Poly
• HS + 1 year experience OR equivalent combination of education and experience
• Technical Support/Customer Service experience is highly preferred
WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
• Multiple shifts available
• 401K with company match
• Customizable health benefits packages
• Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and innovators
• Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
• Rewards program for high-performing employees
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.