Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Business Process Analyst Associate
Transform technology into opportunity as a Business Process Analyst Associate with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Business Process Analyst Associate you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Business Process Analyst Associate joining our team.
HOW A BUSINESS PROCESS ANALYST ASSOCIATE WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Analyzes business and technical processes to formulate and develop business information processing systems. Coordinates with business and technology teams.
● Issue, allocate and verify license entitlements for software products
● Verify and validate software manufacturer, name, and version information
● Review all software licensing agreements for software download from the internet
● Create, update and edit Software Model Records
● Perform software importation on commercial non-DoD systems
● Address and respond to customer questions related to software licensing. Enforcement of Policy
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Required Experience: 0+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: Software Systems
● Required Skills and Abilities: communication, problem solving, etc.
● Preferred Skills: Software Updates and Software Development
● US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
0 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
None - None
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.