Complex Systems Modeling
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Systems Engineer Expert
Deliver simple solutions to complex problems as a Systems Engineer Expert at GDIT. Here, you’ll tailor cutting-edge solutions to the unique requirements of our clients. With a career in application development, you’ll make the end user’s experience your priority and we’ll make your career growth ours.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Engineer Expert you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Engineer Expert joining our team to increase efficiency and automation.
HOW A SYSTEMS ENGINEER EXPERT WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems
● Describe interactions with the team to achieve the mission
● Invents innovative ways to drive production operational efficiency
● Implements, manages, and enhances Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline tools
● Technical lead of operations branch committed to delivering value throughout the organization
● Will serve as lead of multi resourced division in charge of delivering value throughout the lifecycle.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor's Degree
● Required Experience: 20+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills:
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
15 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.