General Dynamic Information Technology (GDIT) is hiring Program Analysts, in Fort Meade, MD. Your primary responsibilities include a range of activities, to include: performing complex administrative and analytical tasks; developing plans, including budgets and schedules; and monitoring tasks to meet contractual/project requirements.
· Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
· Develops plans, including budgets and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
· Establishes and defines program plan requirements and performs in-depth studies to determine optimum program plans.
· Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
· Interacts regularly with customers and other industry representatives to ensure conformance to customer requirements.
· May perform business development activities.
· Participates in special projects as required.
· May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts.
· Active Top Secret clearance is required.
· A combination of 2 or more years of experience with developing program plans, budgets, and schedules.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.