Designs fabricates modifies, and evaluates electronic apparatus, components, or circuitry for use in electronic equipment and devices.
1. Demonstrated experience using Keysight Technologies brand RF measurement equipment to include, but not limited to, network analyzers, power meters, spectrum/signal analyzers, signal generators, and noise figure analyzers.
2. Demonstrated experience/training in the operation of various electronic devices such as transmitters, receivers, power supplies, digital audio/video recorders, and audio repeaters and cellular devices.
3. Demonstrated experience working with a far field antenna measurement chamber such as a tapered far field chamber, an outdoor far field antenna range, or a company range.
4. Demonstrated experience in the proper construction of RF cable/connector assemblies.
5. Demonstrated experience in one of the following antenna modeling software packages : HFSS, CST or FEKO.
6. Demonstrated experience working in a spherical, cylindrical, or planar near field antenna measurement chamber or equivalent training.
MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Physics; Electromagnetics preferred.
IPC J-STD-001 requirements for soldering electrical and Electronic Assemblies certification or the equivalent.
Completion of FEKO training class provided by Altair Engineering or demonstrated equivalent experience.
10+ years of demonstrated experience in antenna design or antenna measurement chamber design and operation.
Keysight Technologies certification preferred, will have to complete within first 90 days in this position.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.