1. Participates in the planning and implementing of software and/or systems upgrades and modifications. 2. Supervises installation, testing, and setup of new hardware and software. 3. Recommends new hardware and software as needed. 4. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 5. Participates in special projects as required.
- BA/BS degree in Network Management or related field
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in Network architecture design and implementation
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support - Professional Certification in one or more specific technologies are required; CCNA preferred
- Must meet DoD Approved RMF Baseline Certifications for IAT Level II or above; minimum CompTIA SEC+ - Secret clearance required; must be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret level clearance. Current Top Secret is preferred
- Position may require lifting of objects (i.e. IT Hardware), reaching/bending/kneeling (i.e. plug in cables) and other moderately strenuous activity
- Occasional travel in support of military training and exercises
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.