Own your opportunity to be at the center of GDIT’s business operations. Make an impact by collaborating across functions to make mission success achievable.
Systems Technician II
Transform technology into opportunity as a Systems Technician II with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Technician II you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Technician II joining our team to support the Department of State Program with their Warehouse Management Services.
HOW A SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN II WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Provides installation, maintenance and troubleshooting support of information systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
● Work with peers to support desktops and laptops utilized for everyday warehouse management services.
● Work independently and with peers to provide support to customers.
● Receive and respond to daily support tickets in order to keep the Department of State contracted employees in business to do their jobs.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: High School Diploma/GED
● Required Experience: 1+ years of related experience of Service Desk and computer troubleshooting.
● Required Technical Skills: Knowledge of Windows 10 OS, with related 1+ yrs of experience with troubleshooting hardware/software related issues.
● Security Clearance Level: Must be able to obtain a Secret Level clearance, if not already cleared.
● Required Skills and Abilities: Excellent communication skills
● Preferred Skills: CompTIA A+ Certification a plus
● Location: Hybrid 50%
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
1 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.