Join a team that leads in cyber with the top technical cyber talent, range of customer experience, and emerging technology to address tomorrow’s cyber threats. Our service model approach to secure, operate, and defend is predicated on ensuring the skill-set of our staff remains on the cutting edge of technology through our virtual training platform and Cyber Range.
GDIT seeks a qualified candidate to perform forensic analysis of digital information, gather and handles evidence, and identify network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators.
Understand the fusion analysis processes and procedures to aid in cyber threat actor identification and tracking, facilitation of comprehensive procedures for collaboration, and assisting in creating defensive measures to defend against advanced cyber threat actors.
Be familiar with the utilization, configuration, and implementation of industry standard cyber threat actor research and analysis capabilities including but not limited to threat intelligence reporting, threat intelligence data sources/services, advance persistent threat actor practices, advanced persistent threat actor identification and tracking methods, advanced log analysis, network monitoring, and network flow analysis.
Understand the cyber threat actor research process.
Understand the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors and methods of exploitation.
Identify network computer intrusion evidence and perpetrators, and coordinates with other government agencies to record and report incidents.
Participate in collaborative sessions with other CNDSPs and IC agencies on malicious intrusions, attacks or suspicious activities, as well as share emerging Cyber Threat Intel data.
Assist in the development of Indicators of Compromise for active defensive countermeasures and passive detection signatures.
Research and produce analysis on nation state cyber threat actors.
Utilize internal and open source research for awareness of nation stated targeting, trends, etc.
Develop strategic cyber threat intelligence products in support of network defense operations.
Position may require evening, weekend or shift-work (depending on operational tempo).
BA/BS and 8+ years of experience or a combination of: (Education Degree from an Accredited Institute in an Area Applicable to the Position)• High School Diploma + 12 years or Associate's Degree + 10 years or Bachelor's Degree + 8 years or Master's Degree + 6 years or PhD + 4 years
A TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly (or able to obtain CI Poly)
Security+ or other DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification and Incident Responder certifications or able to obtain within six months of employment.
Benefits of this Position:
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Professional Development Assistance – Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement – toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match – with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
Why Work at General Dynamics IT?
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance General Dynamics is a Fortune Blue Ribbon .
General Dynamics Information Technology solves our customers' challenges through future-focused technology and services, ingenuity and deep mission-knowledge. Partnering with government, defense, the intelligence community, industry leaders and cutting-edge technology companies, we deliver solutions that make a difference – helping our customers to advance mission performance, transform operations and discover opportunities to build a better future.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.