Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
1. Supports providing feedback on the design in how data will be stored, accessed, used, integrated and managed by different data regimes and digital systems
2. Collaborates with data users to support the creation and populate optimal data architectures, structures and systems
3. Contributes to the planning, designing and optimization of data throughput and query information
4. Participates in the evaluation and selection of backend database technologies configuration and utilization (e.g. SQL, NoSQL, HPC ect.)
5. Assists all-source intelligence analysts through the identification of critical factors, vulnerabilities and opportunities by developing, maintaining and analyzing large data sets of structured and unstructured data
6. As needed, supports the development of designing new processes to improve analysts search quality and predictive capabilities within exciting data sets
7. Supports the maintenance of the CCMD “Data Lake” in coordination throughout the Intelligence Enterprise, U.S. Interagency Partners, approved international allies, academia and research institutions to incorporate data and information sets into daily analysis
8. Supports special projects as required
9. This position may require travel
Required Qualifications: TS / SCI, CI Polygraph
Desired Qualifications: BA/BS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.