Sr. Project/Task Manager (Expansion and Field Service Lead)
TS/SCI Tampa, FL
Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team.
This position will be responsible for the daily activities and operational support for both Field Service group and Expansion group. As the Lead of Expansion and Field Service Groups, you are required to provide technical, administrative, and operational leadership to assigned project or tasks for this team including site installation, site expansion and on-site support. At this level, the position is typically responsible for managing multiple tasks or a single large project and supervising up to 25 employees – both exempt and non-exempt and may include one or more subordinate supervisors. Technical difficulty/complexity of assigned tasks/projects may also affect level selection.
· Provides technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned project or tasks, including contract and subcontractor management.
· Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
· Participates in the development of technical project plans, proposals, reports, and task order and administrative reporting.
· Manage and assign resources in the resource pool to fulfill the required projects/tasks.
· May also perform high level technical services on assigned tasks.
· Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
· Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
· Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and other client staff on behalf of the client.
· Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
· Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
· Participates in special projects as required.
· 5 years of related experience, including supervisory experience required.
· BA/BS – may substitute additional years of experience
· Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
· Professional certification (PMP)
· Must obtain ITIL V4 Foundation within six months of hire.
· Experience in financial analysis of large projects.
· Experience with Microsoft Project and SharePoint.
· Experience managing and leading cross functional teams.
· Demonstrable administrative and organizational skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment.
· Technical experience or knowledge in network equipment and workstations.
· Technical experience or knowledge in site installation and expansion.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.