· Plans, coordinates, and executes unit collective training at echelons ranging from Battalion to Corps
· Assists unit leadership in planning collective training that will meet their training objectives. Identifies any gaps (resource, training, equipment, etc.) and works with the management team to ensure they are filled prior to execution of training.
· Develop scripted events and associated products for constructive training events.
· Serves in a mentorship or observer/controller role when requested.
· Responsible for creating higher headquarters OPORDs and, when necessary, may be called on to represent Division or higher headquarters for brigade and below collective training.
· Gathers observations based on unit actions during the training event and provides input to unit After Action Reviews (AARs).
· Participate in Joint Exercise Life Cycle (JELC) events. Deliver JELC associated products to meet schedule deadlines.
· Perform operator / controller functions for WARSIM during constructive events
· May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
· May serve as a team or task leader. (Not a people manager)
· BA/BS (or equivalent experience), Preferred 8+ years of experience.
· MCIS proficiency preferred.
· Required MEL IV/ other Service equivalent.
· Able to obtain Secret Clearance
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.