GDIT is hiring an IT Security Manager to assist us in delivering timely and consistent information technology (IT) and telecommunications support services to our federal client.
Strategy & Planning
· Maintain the enterprise’s security architecture design.
· Create and maintain the enterprise’s security documents (policies, standards, baselines, guidelines, and procedures).
· Create and maintain the enterprise’s Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan, where appropriate.
· Oversee the deployment, integration and initial configuration of all new security solutions and of any enhancements to existing security solutions in accordance with standard best operating procedures generically and the enterprise’s security documents specifically.
· Ensure the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data residing on or transmitted to/from/through enterprise workstations, servers, and other systems and in databases and other data repositories.
· Ensure the enforcement of enterprise security documents.
· Assist and manage all investigations into problematic activity and provide on-going communication with senior management.
· Assist and manage the design and execution of vulnerability assessments, penetration tests, and security audits.
· Perform regular security awareness training for all employees to ensure consistently high levels of compliance with enterprise security documents.
· Engage in ongoing communications with peers in the Systems and Networking groups as well as the various business groups to ensure enterprise-wide understanding of security goals, to solicit feedback and to foster cooperation.
Formal Education & Certification
University or college degree in the field of computer science or equivalent, and 5+ years of relevant work experience.
One or more of the following certifications:
GIAC Security Essentials Certification
GIAC Security Leadership Certification
ISACA Certified Information Security Manager
Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer: Security
Knowledge & Experience
Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design.
Extensive experience in enterprise security document creation.
Experience in developing Business Continuity Plans and Disaster Recovery Plans.
Experience in Cloud Security policies, technologies, applications, and controls.
Working technical knowledge of Android systems security, Apple security, Linux, Novell, and Virtualized/Cloud system security.
Working technical knowledge of EnCase, FireEye, McAfee, Infoblox, Nessus, NetIQ, Secure Auth,Solarwinds, SSL Cert, Tenable, WebInspect and, Xacta
Strong understanding of IP, TCP/IP, and other network administration protocols.
Familiarity with Windows Operating Systems and applications, Google Suite, Windows Server 2016,AWS, and Azure.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.