Contributes to the completion of major programs and projects.
Provides technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems.
Provides installation and troubleshooting support of a range of complex issues for systems applications and related peripheral hardware.
Provides incident response and performs complex customer support tasks.
Deploys a wide variety of new hardware, software, and the upgrade of existing installations.
Prepares and maintains a wide range of documentation for processes and procedure related to computer systems and operations.
May coach and review the work of less-experienced professionals.
May serve as a team or task leader. (Not a people manager)
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS: AA/AS (or equivalent experience), 5+ years of experience
Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M, SPIN-C, or individual task order.
Lead level “hands on” work experience in support of installations, repair, and troubleshooting or maintenance of communications systems or equipment. Must have the technical knowledge to solve complex problems, understand the interrelationships of circuits, and be able to exercise independent judgment in performing tasks in support of communications systems or equipment.
Experience, to include: supervision, and shop practices.
Personnel in this labor category are considered experts in the field. Lead level experience in maintenance/troubleshooting of VTC electronic systems or equipment as specified in the task order to include the following:
• Cisco Multipoint Control Units/Bridges (MPS800, MSE8000, Codian 45XX series, and peripherals)
• Cisco Conference Room (CR) Codecs (All in product line to include C-Series and MXP systems)
• Cisco Desktops (All in product line to include EX series and MXP systems)
• Cisco Codian ISDN Gateways 3200 series
• Cisco Codian IP Gateways 3500 series
• Media converters (Fiber to LAN)
• EXTRON components
• AMX components
• AUTOPATCH components
• QUADVIEW components
• CRESTRON components
• CRESTRON and AMX Touch panel [interfaces] and associated software
• Audio subsystems (Amplifiers, mixers, microphone and speaker systems)
• Media devices (e.g. DVD players, VCRs, etc.)
• Multimedia Display (e.g. Projectors, LCD, Plasma, LED displays, etc)
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.