GDIT has a REMOTE opportunity for a Zero Trust Security Architect working with a large line of business within GDIT that is currently supporting the Defense Information Service Agency (DISA) in the DC Metro area. We are seeking energetic, talented individuals that have a desire to help transform customer requirements supporting the DISA Enterprise Thunderdome Zero Trust Architecture Other Transaction Authority (OTA) contract.
The Zero Trust Security Architect participates in the planning, architecture, analysis, design, implementation, and operations of DoD applications moving into the Thunderdome solution. The ability to work in a fast moving, challenging DoD environment is a must. Other duties as assigned.
· Active DoD Secret Clearance at minimum
· DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE or higher)
· Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience
· Extensive experience as a systems engineer, architect, or consultant in a government environment
· 10 years’ experience in engineering, of which includes 5+ years of experience with COTS product integration – configuration and integration/development/scripting with vendor components in customer environments
· Experience with Forcepoint, Cisco, AppGate, RadiantLogic, Ping, SailPoint products
· Experience working within DoD or government enterprise environment
· Experience with Agile management and associated tools
· Recommend and implement system enhancements that improved the performance, security (data integrity), and reliability of the system
· Self-starting and able to drive projects to completion in a fast-moving environment
· Solid communications skills, both written and verbal
· Able to create, discuss and explain technical documentation
· Actively manages project risks and issues to close technical gaps in the project
· Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing cloud and data center environments
· Coordinates system development to include design, modeling, security, integration, and formal testing
· Manages and documents system configurations. Oversees the transition into production process
· Creates and maintains programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient planning and execution
· Develops advanced engineering ideas and guides their development into a final product
· Experience troubleshooting issues related to storage and/or networking
· Experience with AWS and Azure a plus
This position requires being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by December 8, 2021 or the start date, if after December 8.
The likely salary range for this position is $151,184 - $257,012, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.