Performs as subject matter expert specific to AF DCGS Intelligence Operations for Air Combat Command (ACC) Intelligence Operations Division (A32D). Candidate must have broad expertise with respect to AF ISR operations (AF DCGS and Joint/HQ staff level) with an emphasis on training; experience with maintenance and/or IT operations a plus. Candidate must possess strong communication skills and the ability to work with a team, interact with senior level leadership and produce MAJCOM level staff packages. Specifically, the employee will be expected to:
- Builds and maintain relationships with client, customer staff, and end users
- Analyze client/customer needs and provides guidance on trends and opportunities.
- Researches and proposes products, systems, and solutions as appropriate. .
- Lead working groups within ACC and for ACC with external sources
- Assist in the integration and training of new technology, design concepts, and systems to improve sharing of data and systems
- Represent A3/2D at working groups, information exchanges, design reviews, and integration teams
- Develop/review training plans for current capabilities, and future capabilities as they emerge
Qualifications: minimum 8 years experience in AF ISR + Bachelor's degree. TS/SCI clearance required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.