· Performs financial analysis and reporting in order to monitor finances associated with business operations
· Support Dept of Navy client as subject Matter Expert in financial management of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) Programs
· Assist in developing training programs for developmental education and training of client financial managers
· Monitor and analyze Program trends and best practices for client consideration and adoption
· Engage client leadership in overall program policies, strategies and budgets associated with improving the financial execution of client's FMS portfolio
· BA/BS 10+ yrs
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.