POSITION DESCRIPTION: The Effects Coordinator will be responsible for driving coordination to develop strategies. Additionally, the Effects Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
• Synchronizes internet-based operations to achieve overarching operational and strategic.
• Coordinates guidance, authorities, objectives, priorities, mission area analysis, assessment data and program capabilities to develop program activities.
• Liaises with other organizations to coordinate and prioritize authorities, permissions, and support to current and future operations.
• Provides reports summarizing team efforts and strategies.
• Serves as the subject matter expert on program capabilities, authorities, applications, best practices, and procedures to leaders, staff, components, other organizations, subordinate commands, allied and partner nations, and interagency entities for coordination, synchronization, and deconfliction of efforts.
• 3+ years of related experience is required, including experience in the development of plans and programs, to include experience with the product development process.
• Demonstrated experience with Target Audience Analysis
• Demonstrated experience with SERIES development
• Demonstrated experience briefing
• Multiple tactical-level deployments (preferred)
• Completion of PSYOP (Psychological Operations) qualification course
• Completion of Joint IO (Information Operations) Planning, or IO Integration courses preferred
• Bachelor’s Degree or 6 years’ experience
DoD TS/SCI clearance required
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.