Program Financial Management
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Program Sr Manager
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Program Sr Manager. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career. At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
GDIT has an opportunity for a growth-oriented Program manager to join our team leading a large cloud services contract for a major civilian agency. Cloud services include AWS and Azure hosting, architecture and engineering services, security and operation monitoring, information assurance, application development and support for an enterprise big data platform.
· Grow GDIT’s client relationships and expand contract usage through additional task orders for cloud hosting, application development, and other services.
· Achieve annual revenue and margin targets, including AWS cloud usage and GDIT direct labor staffing.
· Maximize use of contract through period of performance, August 2025.
· Prepare for recompete, support proposal efforts and win award of follow on cloud tasking.
· Lead and support Customer managers and teams providing advice and expertise as a trusted advisor/partner.
· Work with GDIT Finance to create and manage budgets, forecasts, and other monthly program reporting.
· Participate in customer program management reviews, strategic planning, and management meetings.
· Manage multiple projects – including programs within the larger cloud program totaling over $40 million annually. This includes native cloud application development and an AWS based big data platform.
· Achieve AWS annual purchase commitments. Work with FAA to increase cloud usage.
· Supervise a program with 75-85 team members; collaborate with internal GDIT suppliers providing tools, services, and matrixed program staff.
· Manage and optimize an effective and efficient team focused on high quality delivery, financial performance, and client relationship development.
· Engage GDIT leverage services to bring additional capabilities to Customers.
· Reinforce the GDIT culture through accountability, curiosity and learning, results and impact, and positive energy.
· Bachelor’s degree with 20+ years or Master’s degree with 18+ years of relevant experience.
· PMP certification.
· Ability to obtain agency specific suitability – similar to public trust.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
· Masters in related field
· 5+ years FAA experience
● Location - Remote, Hybrid. Ability to be on site with Customer in DC or GDIT's Falls Church, VA office when required.
● US Citizenship Required -
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays **(remove if not eligible)**
20 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
The likely salary range for this position is $152,000 - $228,000, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
View information about benefits and our total rewards program.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.