• Complete assigned actions in support of a multi-disciplined and complex organization
• Work security issues with the Directorates and Offices in programmatic, physical, personnel, operational, technical, information security, industrial and information system security functions.
• Provide assistance to industry partners in all industrial security disciplines
• Be successful in a fast-paced, environment where priorities change constantly
• Must be able to multi-task
• Have extensive IC security experience across multiple security disciplines
• Ability to work high-level, complex or sensitive security issues thoroughly and with discretion at all levels of the organization.
• Have outstanding interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with other Government Agencies and mission partners
• Demonstrated ability to identify and assess multiple sources for classification determinations
• Substantive experience providing risk-managed security recommendations to program managers, in support of secure and successful mission accomplishment
• Ability to handle complex security classification and programmatic issues
• Ability to analyze complex information, independently, take appropriate actions, and review and approve recommendations from others
• Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate one-on-one or in large groups
• Must be able to interact and effectively communicate with senior government personnel
• Consistently deliver articulate and effective briefings/presentations on complex topics to groups that may be large and/or include high-level decision makers
• Ability to prioritize competing requirements and tasks and managing long-term tasks as well as short-term obligations
• Demonstrated experience working with industrial security staffs
• Have a working knowledge and be able to implement Intelligence Community Directives
• Ability to effectively provide PSO guidance to junior PSOs
Must possess an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.