Customer is seeking a SME Systems Engineer to serve as Technical Integrator across the functional teams within the organization. The candidate must have experience with infrastructure, security, data layer, services, collection and deployment. The Technical Integrator will work closely with the Configuration Management, Development teams and the operation team to oversee all integration, verification, and validation and delivery activities of projects related to SharePoint, K2 Blackpearl, MS SQL and Oracle.
The Technical Integrator will focus on major subset of the customer’s requirements that defines the organization’s end to end workflow to support the delivery of unique capabilities for a targeted area of the mission. The Technical Integrator will work with testing teams to conduct detailed analysis and verification of the implementation and the testing with the focus on the integration points between the IT services and capabilities. The Technical Integrator will also ensure that the implementation activities are in alignment with the architecture and the overall strategy.
· Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in increasing responsible positions with an engineering discipline, with an emphasis software, systems, hardware or network development, integration and maintenance
· Demonstrated experience in planning, sizing, installing and configuring SharePoint and K2 Blackpearl in Development, Testing and Production environments
· Demonstrated experience in integration and configuration with external systems to K2 Blackpearl such as SharePoint 2016, Oracle, and CS Pro
· Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting of deployment issues in SharePoint 2016 on premises.
· Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting of deployment issues in K2 Blackpearl using basic knowledge of Smartforms, SmartObject and workflow
· Demonstrated experience in IIS, MS SQL server and Oracle to support SharePoint and K2 Blackpearl
· Demonstrated experience in documentation of deployment processes and issue encountered in each deployment with root cause and resolution
· Ensure the development, Test/UAT and Production systems are up and running at the appropriate times to meet service level agreements
· Demonstrated experience and proficiency in application and infrastructure Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIG)
· Demonstrated experience in ensuring the application and infrastructure adheres to the requirements for availability, stability and efficiency
· Demonstrated experience and ability to analyze, understand and resolve highly complex technological and non-technical issues at a very high level and pursue the most relevant course of action
· Demonstrated experience and ability to communicate complex technical concepts and project information to technical and non-technical audiences (including senior management)
· Demonstrated testing verification and validation experience
· Bachelor's degree +3 years related experience, MS +1 years related experience, or 5 years related experience
· At least two (2) years of total IC relevant work experience
· Active Public Trust or previous Position of Trust of DoD
· Demonstrated experience in Windows server administration and security management.
· Demonstrated experience and understanding of strategic technology trends and their prospective use in the customer’s environment
· Advanced knowledge of the phases of the project cycle
· Knowledge of ChangeGear help desk system
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.