· Engineering, designing, implementing, upgrading, and managing a large SAN/NAS environment
· Troubleshooting storage, networking, virus scanners, and operating systems issues
· Gathering requirements and provide technical direction for the support and integration of storage systems
· Providing hardware/software testing in a lab environment
· Documenting processes and procedures and preparing reports for management
· BS/BA or equivalent +15 yrs related experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
· TS/SCI with Poly clearance required
· Must have experience with NetApp DataONTAP 8.x and 9.x (Cluster mode and 7-Mode)
· Must have working knowledge of CIFS, NFS, iSCSI and NDMP
· Must have working knowledge of Pure Storage, Dell EMC, Oracle ZFS products
· Must have strong troubleshooting skills
· Solid Linux command line skills a plus
· Scripting experience a plus
· Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs
· Must be able to work independently or with no supervision
· Must be able to work extended hours if needed
· Must be available for after hours on-call support
· Must be available for possible travel (less than 10%)
· Must have excellent communication skills
· Prefer that you have a passport or willing to obtain one
· Must have or obtain Security+ CE certification
· Candidate shall have appropriate certification in compliance with the requirements of the DoD 8570 Information Assurance Category IAT Level II.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.