Performs clerical and manual tasks to maintain an inventory of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment. Responsible for performing tasks involving the general upkeep and maintenance of all RTS-MED supplies (including Class VIII) and equipment. Receives, inspects, inventories, loads, unloads, segregates, stores, issues, delivers and turns-in organization and installation supplies and equipment. Prepares all supply documents. Maintains automated supply system for accounting of organizational and installation supplies and equipment. Inspects completed work for accuracy and compliance with established procedures. Coordinates supply activities. Reviews and annotates changes to unit material condition status report. Post transactions to organizational and installation property books and supporting transaction files. Determines method of obtaining relief from responsibility for lost, damaged, and destroyed supply items. Meets supply/inventory requirements per PWS, CSDP and applicable regulations. Responsible for input to GCSS-A, M3PT and DCAMS.
1. Performs clerical and manual duties in material areas such as receiving, storing, issuing, and delivering materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
2. Maintains established inventory levels by checking shelves and notifying supervisor at established reorder points. Performs necessary ordering/reordering of supplies and equipment as directed, including the preparation of purchase orders and disposition of equipment documentation.
3. Stocks vendor deliveries in warehouse or supply room and checks that deliveries conform to purchase orders as to quality and quantity.
4. Maintains supply inventory database using computers and hand-held scanners.
5. Maintains a clean, organized warehouse, shipping/receiving area and/or supply room. Maintains related documentation.
6. Maintains a supply management database, and generates various reports as assigned, including hand receipts for training audience units for exercise/instructional events, as directed. Participates in training unit issuing and receiving of supplies and equipment tasks (in both garrison and field environments).
7. Utilizes small hand tools, scales, and may operate material handling equipment such as fork lifts, pallet handlers, and hand trucks.
8. Conducts periodic training sessions on supply and property management related tasks and may assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities. Coordinates logistics and training support for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, preparing workstations and conducting post-training administration.
9. Uses online resources as needed for parts/equipment technical research, data updates, and related communications.
11. Ability to operate fork lifts and related equipment.
12. Participates in special projects as required.
13. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
14. Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards.
Education/Equivalent Training Required: Requires a High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: Two years recent experience as a supply technician, MOS 92-series or civilian equivalent with one of the years within an organizational level operation.
Unique/Additional Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license/CDL. Effective communications skills. Computer literate with current Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Systems and possess a working knowledge of current Army automated supply systems (GCSS-Army & M3PT).
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.