Own your opportunity to be at the center of GDIT’s business operations. Make an impact by collaborating across functions to make mission success achievable.
GDIT is seeking an experienced Senior Financial Analyst to join our team supporting Technology Shared Services (TSS) Cloud, Infrastructure & Cyber Services in GDIT.
A Day In The Life...
• Responsible for complex tasks in various financial functions such as budgeting, auditing, forecasting and analysis
• Lead the creation of monthly and quarterly financial business review to provide insight into business
• Prepare monthly forecast, risk assessment and variance analysis and be able to explain to senior management
• Interfaces with project managers, customers, and business leaders on a regular basis
• Act as focal point for communication of financials
• Develop long-range financial models in collaboration with the management team
• Ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, as well as other government regulations
• Maintain current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures
• Collaborate across functions including sales, operations, line of business and project management
• Review and approve invoices for subcontractors and other vendors
• Update financials for monthly program review and respond to questions during review sessions
• Respond to data calls with timeliness and accuracy
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of related experience; OR nine years related experience in lieu of the degree
• Experience with Cost Plus, T&M and Firm Fixed Price contracts
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, specifically Excel formulas
• Experience with Oracle
• Must have the ability to solve problems with minimal oversight
• Demonstrated analytical skills with complex financial models
• Attention to detail
• Experience with the FAR and Government contracts
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.