Plans, coordinates, and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel. Demonstrates subject matter expertise/mastery of the course content requirements. Demonstrates expertise and proficiency in the methods and techniques for delivery of instruction. Provides training and education (T&E) to prepare service members in area of expertise. Instructs individuals/teams/units in establishment and reconstitution of DEPMEDs. Ensures accountability and maintenance of assigned equipment and medical sets. Provides instruction as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for medical treatment, limited primary care, force health protection, and evacuation in a variety of operational and clinical settings from point of injury or illness through the continuum of military health care. Maintains currency on latest doctrine and TTPs.
1. Conducts training sessions and may assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
2. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
3. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
4. May assist in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
5. May update course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Ensures accountability and maintenance of assigned equipment and medical sets to Army standard.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
9. Cross-trained to assume instructor duties for other courses as directed. Assists other instructors as directed.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Adheres to ethical, behavioral and professional standards.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
Education/Equivalent Training Required: RN, LPN or EMT-B qualified.
Experience: Two years of recent military experience with some of that time as a commissioned, warrant, or noncommissioned officer, with RN/LPN/EMT-B AOC/MOS or civilian equivalent qualification and familiarity with military medical systems.
Unique/Additional Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license / CDL. Effective communications skills. Computer literate with current Microsoft Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Systems and possess a working knowledge of current Army automated systems and medical simulations.
Location: Dublin, CA
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
401K with company match
Comprehensive health and wellness packages
Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
The likely hourly rate for this position is between $19.08 - $31.86, this is not, however, a guarantee of compensation or salary; rather, salary will be set based on experience, geographic location and possibly contractual requirements and could fall outside of this range.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.