Do you hold an active US government security clearance? Are you interested in work that gives you the opportunity to use your skills to solve complex problems? Would you like to join a team that encourages ingenuity and is mission driven? Would you like to join an organization that makes a difference for our warfighters and our citizens?
GDIT was awarded the Joint Strike Fighter (JSF) F-35 IT program support contract. We are providing knowledge-based information assurance and cybersecurity IT services to the F-35 JSF Virtual Enterprise (JVE) network in support of the F-35 Lightning II Joint Program Office (JPO). Our services include program management enterprise performance management, enterprise architecture, implementation of emerging capabilities and requirements, life cycle management, operations & maintenance, enterprise data management, service desk support and IT training.
We are building a team of dedicated professionals and are currently seeking a Graphics Specialist, Video Production Editor.
Produce, shoot, and edit video content that will convey F-35 Enterprise Strategy to internal and external Stakeholders.
Support a Strategic Communications Cell tasked with executing a corporate-wide Strategic Communications Plan.
Build and edit video content.
Participate in storyboarding, development, and post-production of video concepts from inception through completion.
Create and sustain compelling videos based on corporate requests, new technologies, and new vendor relationships.
Establish and maintain production schedules; disseminate plans, specs, negotiated deadlines, and schedules to multiple cross-functional teams.
Simultaneously manage multiple projects in various stages of production.
Actively participate in multiple cross-functional teams throughout each project's lifecycle.
Work with back-end staff to enable technical implementation.
Assist in establishing internal creative and production processes.
Organize and maintain a video archive library.
· BA/BS degree in TV/Film Production, Communications, or Advertising and Public Relations, or related field
Minimum Experience Required:
· 2+ years of professional experience in video production
· Highly experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, especially Premiere Pro and After Effects, Final Cut Pro, and related design/video editing tools
· Knowledge of working with green screen footage, sound mixing, and color correction
· Understanding of current production technology and post-production workflow
· Background in motion graphics is a big plus
· Excellent project management skills with ability to develop and execute multiple programs, with minimal supervision
· Proven ability to convey highly complex technical information in a clear, concise and compelling fashion with work samples available for review
· Exceptional oral, interpersonal, and briefing skills, and the ability to effectively work with leadership team
Security Clearance: Secret clearance.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.