Technology Consulting Advisor will provide Subject Matter Expertise to ACC (Langley AFB, VA) Intelligence Operations Division. The employee will be expected to:
· Lead working groups within ACC and with external sources
· Assist in the integration of new technology, design concepts, and systems to improve sharing of data and services
· Brief action, staff and general officer audiences
· Represent ACC A32D at working groups, information exchanges, design reviews and integration teams
· Enable open communication between ACC A32D, 16 AF, 480 ISR Wing and other agencies as needed
· Research and identify current capabilities and capture future requirements to be addressed through modernization
· Maintain contact with team members in other locations; share information and insight gained
· Participate in daily/weekly planning, progress updates and status reporting to ensure situational awareness of activities.
· Build and maintain relationships with client, customer staff, and end users.
· Research and propose products, systems, and solutions as appropriate.
Qualifications: Minimum 15 years Air Force ISR experience + BS degree. TS/SCI clearance required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.