General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT), a leading provider of systems engineering, integration, IT service operations and support solutions, is seeking talented professionals to deliver valuable services and solutions to our customers. GDIT has a great team consisting of experienced and knowledgeable managers who lead and support the career development objectives of our employees. Our employees consider the company to be a solid partner in their career, with an abundance of opportunities for advancement.
As a the lead for the Project Management Office (PMO), the PMO Manager is responsible for leading, planning, and directing all of the contract Project Management, Risk Management, Service Delivery Quality Review, SLA Deliverable metrics, QASP performance, administrative functions of the department of Veteran Affairs contract. This role is also responsible for implementation of Resource utilization and optimization process, Scrum Master/SAFe coaching, Release Train methodology; works with COR to perform monthly Metrics and Quality reviews, oversees communication provides Dashboard and reporting to GDIT and VA in following areas: quality, scheduling, risk, project financials, purchasing, and cyber governance. Track and report overall cost of service delivery on the contract.
• Responsible for all aspects of contract project development and implementation.
• Serves at the POC for all individuals on the COR team
• Drives standards for all GDIT and sub-contract resources; establish project scope, objectives and requirements.
• Develops and maintains detailed contract Master Schedule to support roll up of individual project specific schedules, project estimates; Work with Operations Manager to develop and drive status reports for customer and GDIT monthly reporting cadence in support of the Program and Deputy Program Manager
Provide reporting at scheduled GDIT Fed/Civ division meetings as assigned.
• Allocates resources to facilitate the successful completion of projects.
• Coordinates and conducts meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis.
• Reviews deliverables and ensures adherence to quality standards.
• Provides recommendations and takes action to resolve any management related issues.
• Responsible for PMO operations including reporting, planning, risk management and quality management.
• Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key company services operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
• Researches and evaluates new concepts and processes to improve overall performance.
• Analyzes cross-functional problem sets, identifies root causes and resolves issues.
•Significant expertise and intimacy with VA personnel, practices and processes
Has an extensive understanding of critical project management techniques
• ITIL V4 or V3, Foundation
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified or 6+ years of experience on large Federal contract of $300 million dollars or more
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.