Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
Information Systems Manager
Transform technology into opportunity as an Information Systems Manager with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Information Systems Manager you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Information Systems Manager joining our team to **DESCRIBE HOW THE ROLE WILL HAVE AN IMPACT ON THE CLIENT’S MISSION.**
HOW AN INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, oversight and management of the GES Change and Availability Management teams on a 24x7 basis. Keeping upper level management apprised of operational outages or events on a 24x7 basis. Will be a direct report to the GES Director of Operations
● Managing employees engaged in providing information system solutions and technical support in one or more functional areas.
● May manage the development of policies and procedures and ensures their conformance with the departments goals and company/customer objectives
● Keeps well-informed of new technologies and industry best practices and trends and then plans and advises for implementation
● Provides guidance and solutions to ensure the information systems needs align with the strategic departmental initiatives
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: BA/BS or equivalent
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: **Specific skill sets required**
● Security Clearance Level: TS/SCI w/Poly
● Required Skills and Abilities: **Other specific skills or competencies (communication, problem solving, etc.)**
● Location: On-Site in Annapolis Junction, MD
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA - Security+ - CompTIA
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.