Directs and manages virtual training systems including the VirTra simulations small arms trainer and Parachute Simulations System. Maintains operates, and develops relevant training scenarios to meet specific unit training objectives.
1. Conducts training sessions and may assist in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
2. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations.
3. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
4. May assist in the development and establishment of course content and objectives.
5. May update course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work/military experience.
Two years basic military static line or military freefall parachuting experience may substitute for academic degree. Or two years instructing parachute procedures using virtual simulator may substitute for academic degree.
1-3 years of directly related experience in course instruction.
Military Instructor Training Course or civilian equivalent required.
Two years' basic military static line or military freefall parachuting experience.
Static-line Parachute Jumpmaster desired.
Military Freefall Jumpmaster desired.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.