1. Coordinates the development and delivery of complex training programs and related materials in support of customer training objectives.
2. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
3. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
4. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness.
5. Updates course documentation on a regular basis to ensure timeliness and relevance.
6. Provides work leadership to lower level employees, including evaluating the effectiveness of their training presentations and programs, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
7. May serve as technical team or task lead.
8. Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
9. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
10. Participates in special projects as required.
The Lead Constructive Simulation Instructor prepares and delivers Constructive Simulation training based on event training. Tests and troubleshoots both hardware and software to ensure minimal downtime of systems through the use of capability documents and performance of operational readiness tests in preparation for training events; analyzes and documents flaws in system configuration and implements corrections.
Plans, coordinates, and conducts training and related instructional programs for customer personnel. Conducts training sessions and assists in evaluating the effectiveness of training activities. Coordinates logistics for instruction events, including scheduling classes, reserving classrooms, and preparing workstations. Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness. May participate in the development and establishment of course content and objectives. Updates course documentation as needed to ensure timeliness and relevance. Provides guidance and work leadership to less experienced instructors. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned. May have limited supervisory responsibilities. Participates in special projects as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.