Please take this opportunity to join one of GDIT's fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation System eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional fast paced team.
GDIT is looking for a Project Manager to lead a team comprised of various functional areas including engineering, logistics, cyber security and configuration management. The projects span across new installations as well as sustainment and refresh of an operational IT environment. This position not only manages personnel internal to GDIT but also projects on contract to external vendors.
Manage a team of five to twenty-five personnel
Develop technical project plans, reports, for task order and administrative reporting
Manage and maintain Microsoft Project Integrated Master Schedules
Attends customer meetings to present status of on-going projects
Provides input to and maintains the project scope, schedule, and budget for customer requirements
Oversees all work and takes corrective action as necessary to ensure success of assigned tasks
Coordinates development of deliverables and products
Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables
Ability to work with other GDIT Project Managers in instances where resources are shared
Take ownership of assigned projects and build a team environment
1. 5+ years of experience
2. Must possess and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
3. Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel experience (ability to manage a Microsoft Project IMS is a must)
4. Understanding of project management process of ascertaining work, executing work, and post-project procedures.
5. Experience with and the ability to develop, maintain and report on project plans and schedules.
6. Experience working in fast-paced environments where projects parameters can change quickly
7. Ability to multi-task and lead teams with minimal supervision
8. Experience working on multi-million dollar IT network projects
1. PMP certification
2. ITIL v3 or v4 certification
3. Experience leading projects in an IT environment
4. Experience with DoD Coalition information sharing, NATO, MPE, JIE, or other interoperability programs, standards and systems.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.