Must meet the certification requirement of DoD 8570.01-M or otherwise stated in SPIN-C or individual task order. The contractor is expected to have, but is not limited to, the following IT certificate:
• Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) – RS or Datacenter
Intermediate level of experience in design, maintenance, and operation of medium to large networks. Must have experience in systems management, monitoring and sustainment.
Must have intermediate level of experience on military networks as specified in the task order to include:
• Cisco routing and switching technologies
• Managing networks with industry standard platforms, Network Performance Analysis, Cisco IOS Network Configuration, and Network Troubleshooting
• Establishing new circuit requirements
• Documenting network enterprise, developing continuity folders, and as built drawings
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.