As a member of the Access Administration team, the candidate will be responsible for the full life cycle of system access management. This life cycle includes implementing and revoking accesses, the documentation of each access change, completing audits and security procedures, and supporting all other access related processes. This candidate will need to have great collaboration and communication skills in addition to being detail oriented and very organized.
Depending on the qualifications and skillset of the candidate, additional projects and opportunities may be available.
Including but are not limited to:
· Confirmation of justification for access
· Implementation and revocation of accesses
· Completion of access audits on a scheduled basis
· Completion of standard operating procedures (SOP’s) that support the tools and customer requirements
· Daily interaction with customers for access requests or issues
· Creation and validation of access management documentation and SOP’s
· Participating in and conducting applicable accreditation support (scans, automation, auditing, documentation)
· Adhoc duties as assigned
· Additional duties may be available depending on candidate skillset
· Proficient with Microsoft products (Outlook and Office products primarily)
· Possesses solid oral and written communication skills
· Detail oriented and organized
· Information Technology Background
· Prior experience with granting user access and user administration
· Familiarity with Confluence Collaboration Tool
· Familiarity with JIRA Issue and Project Tracking
1. Bachelor’s Degree or technical certificate, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. 4 to 8 years of related experience.
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.