The Project/Task Lead is responsible for developing and managing complex projects to include project team members, customer expectations, and schedules. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, creating project plans, communication plans, allocating tasks and setting milestones.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Provides technical, operational and administrative management of assigned project or tasks.
2. Supervises assigned staff, including subordinate supervisors.
3. Leads technical interchange meetings with internal and external customers to resolve complex technical issues. Prepares and presents impact assessments, plans of action, and white papers.
4. Utilizes background and experience to develop and maintain policies, instructions and SOPs.
5. Utilizes experience in network engineering and system administration to lead troubleshooting to resolve system problems.
6. Utilizes system engineering experience to leads detailed planning to include; and provides recommendations to customer on task workload prioritization.
7. Attends customer meetings and serves as primary customer liaison.
8. Interacts with vendors, other agencies, and customer staff.
9. Responsible for development of technical deliverables and products and inputs to program management deliverables.
10. Ensures compliance with DOD information assurance and cyber security directives.
11. Leads certification and accreditation and inspection preparations
12. Participates in special projects as required.
BA/BS, 10 years experience
Security+CE certification minimum; 8750 IAT II certification at time of hire
Active Secret T-5 Clearance required, Top Secret preferred
Applicants must be available to work on-site in Norfolk, VA
Five plus years of project management
Experience supervising at least 20 employees
#cjobs #kmp #Defense #gdpost #dicepost
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.