**Position requires an in-scope TS/SCI clearance and polygraph.**
Performs a variety of general administrative tasks in support of the day-to-day operations of an office group or customer.
Core hrs 8-5 no flex schedule. Primary calendar support for Chief and Deputy Chief in FO environment, monitor phones and daily communications, disseminate messages and track actions, proactively organize, prepare and disseminate approved administrative paperwork. Travel arrangements, planning meetings and events, compile and document status reports. Editing, Proofreading, maintain databases, spreadsheets and website management. Thorough knowledge and use of MS Office and customer systems with excellent communications skills
Ideal candidate is a self starter who is able to manage multiple tasks with limited supervision. Should be able to work well under pressure, show initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills. Should have the ability to exercise sound judgement and decision making as well as discretion and effective written and oral communication skills is required. Will perform registrar function, provide administrative support in training environment. Assist in distributing course materials and creating and processing course credits for all students. Will provide VIP visitor support. Proven ability to focus on detail and respond quickly/accurately to requests and changing requirements. Experience with and considerable knowledge of Word, Excel and customer training, supply and communication systems.
1. Performs a variety of general administrative tasks, such as preparing reports and correspondence, coordinating travel and meeting arrangements, answering phones, filing, and sorting and distributing mail, in support of the day-to-day operations of an office, group or customer.
2. Compiles and analyzes various contract, program, and financial data using various database programs, and prepares monthly status reports based on the results.
3. Collects and inputs timesheet information into automated accounting system and processes labor corrections.
4. Processes purchasing requisitions, invoices for consultants and subcontractors, and travel and expense reports.
5. Serves as point of contact for the office or group on issues related to accounting, human resources, purchasing, and other departments, as well as external contacts such as customers, vendors, and subcontractors.
6. Provides work leadership to less experienced clerical and administrative personnel, and may have limited supervisory responsibilities.
7. Participates in special projects as required.
Associates Degree in a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative experience.
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.