GDIT’s Early Career Program is designed with you in mind! Our new graduate opportunities are intended for recent college graduates with 0-1 year of professional work experience. At GDIT, every day, we influence how the government serves the country and its citizens. Starting your career with GDIT, allows you the opportunity to be a part of critical missions that don’t just shape the world, but the individual.
We are seeking a Procurement Analyst Associate (New Grad) to join our dynamic team in Sterling, VA
Task and responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to the following:
1. Processes and completes moderately complex procurement packages based on previous award documentation and direction from management.
2. Maintains government procurement database and is the main point of entry for all awarded documents and compliance.
3. Identifies co-term opportunities based on government supplied maintenance roster and direction from management.
4. Coordinates with Asset Management for all database entries and validation of product inventory.
5. Solicits suppliers/vendors for materials/products/services through informal/formal Requests for Quote (RFQ). Receives and evaluates proposals, quotations, and bids for acquisitions based on previous award documentation.
6. Maintains communication with government client and management during course of procurement action in order to ensure timely delivery in compliance with the requirements of the government delivery schedule.
7. Coordinates the procurement of materials, products/services and equipment necessary for the operation of the business unit or assigned projects. Ensures suppliers/vendors adherence to industry standards, technical quality standards, and other corporate/business unit driven expectations.
8. Analyzes bids for compliance, prices, and period of performance dates.
9. Assembles the complete procurement package for management review and submission to government client.
To qualify, you must meet these basic qualifications:
1.Must be able to obtain Secret Clearance
2. Recent college graduate with a Bachelor's degree in supply chain management, business or similar discipline
3. Experience in purchasing or inventory management
4. Experience working with procurement practices
5. Experience working with contracts including request for proposals (RFP) and request for information (RFI)
6. Experience working with products and services within related market
7. Documented Federal Government Agency procurement activity experience
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.