The Reports Officer will coordinate and drive the collection of intelligence and actively manage the multiple operational conversations between the customer and other members of the Community. An ideal candidate will have both formal training as well as independent learning to develop and maintain subject matter expertise on current and looming country and region-specific issues and/or transnational issues such as counterterrorism, counter proliferation, and cyber. This subject matter expertise enables the Reports Officers to understand intelligence needs and identify clandestine collection opportunities that meet the priority requirements of the customer. A successful candidate must have strong writing, editing and verbal communications skills, with the ability to express facts and complex ideas clearly, concisely and accurately. Some TDY travel may be required.
1. Active TS/SCI clearance with Full Scope Polygraph with most recent BI/Polygraph dates within the last 5 years; or the ability to successfully complete the required security processing. 2. Bachelor degree plus 7 or more years of related work experience in the required field.
3. Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
4. Knowledge and ability to successfully collaborate with other customer counterparts, components, and community partners.
5. Demonstrated initiative and ability to work with minimal supervision.
6. Strong interpersonal, analytical and critical thinking skills coupled with exceptional oral and written communication skills.
7. Ability to understand complex requirements and identify collection opportunities based on priority requirements.
8. Demonstrated expertise of specific geographical areas as required.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.