Active Directory Administration
Microsoft Active Directory
Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Active Directory Systems Administrator Senior
Transform technology into opportunity as an Active Directory Systems Administrator Senior with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Systems Administrator Senior you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Systems Administrator Senior joining our team to support the design, development, engineering, integration, and technical and operational support to employ specified Nonsecure Internet Protocol Router Network (NIPRNET), SECRET Internet Protocol Router Network (SIPRNET), and coalition network portion of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN). You will support NETCOM in applying architecture to the Army Enterprise Global Fabric (GEFS3) program at various life cycle stages. as industry best practice with regard to the implementation, deployment, compliance and maintenance of Active Directory solutions in a secure network environment.
HOW AN ACTIVE DIRECTORY SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Technical Training, Certification(s) or Degree: BA/BS AND 3 yrs experience - Masters preferred or equivalent work experience
● Certification: IAT Level II (Security+ CE, CAP, or GSLC) and Current Computing Environment (CE) certification (attainable within 6 months of performance start date) Microsoft or related certification
● Required Technical Skills: cognizant of Windows Server, Systems Center, and Active Directory, Windows Server 2012/2016 technologies; compliance and maintenance of Active Directory solutions in a secure network environment; Powershell
● Security Clearance Level: SECRET
● Required Skills and Abilities: Communication, problem solving, etc.
● Location: On Customer Site Ft Huachuca
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
7 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
CompTIA - Security+ CE - CompTIA
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.