Configuration Management (CM)
Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
Own your opportunity to work alongside federal civilian agencies. Make an impact by providing services that help the government ensure the well being of U.S. citizens.
Transform technology into opportunity as a Configuration Manager with GDIT. A career in enterprise IT means connecting and enhancing the systems that matter most. At GDIT you’ll be at the forefront of innovation and play a meaningful part in improving how agencies operate.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Configuration Manager you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter.
HOW A CONFIGURATION MANAGER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Design, implement, and maintain the organization's IT configuration management system
• Work closely with IT infrastructure team to identify IT assets, ensure proper documentation and control of IT assets
• Develop and maintain IT asset management procedures and guidelines to ensure adherence to ITIL best practices
• Conduct periodic audits of IT asset management system to ensure compliance with established procedures and guidelines
• Automate IT asset management and configuration management processes using appropriate tools
• Develop and maintain IT configuration management policies, procedures, and standards
• Collaborate with IT project teams to ensure configuration management requirements are properly incorporated into project plans and schedules
• Serve as a technical resource to IT staff and other departments on IT configuration management best practices and standards
• Assist in resolving configuration management-related issues and incidents
• Provide periodic reports on the status of the IT asset management and configuration management systems to IT management
● Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Full-flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
ITIL Foundation - ITIL
Less than 10%
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.