Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
Own your opportunity to serve as a critical component of our nation’s safety and security. Make an impact by using your expertise to protect our country from threats.
General Dynamics Information Technology has an immediate opening for a Senior Full Stack C# Application Developer. This position provides an opportunity to further advance the cutting-edge technology that supports some of our nation's core defense/intelligence services and systems. General Dynamics Information Technology employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
How You Can Help:
We seek curious, motivated candidates with a can-do attitude and an agile mindset who stay up-to-date on the latest software, tools and technologies.
Are you an open-minded engineer that can help us solve challenging technical problems? If so, GDIT may be the right place for you!
Responsibilities to include:
- Codes, tests, integrates and documents software solutions
- Applies principles and techniques of computer science, engineering, and mathematical analysis to the development of complex solutions
- Participates as a Subject Matter Expert in internal review of software components and systems
- Works on the hardest technical problems facing the company, often these problems are unusually complex and require the utmost creativity and innovation
- Applies and champions the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of technical engineering products
- Receives no appreciable instruction on day-to-day work; more often responsible to define the scope, schedule and expectations for the work they execute or lead; assignments may be self-initiated
- Provides leadership and/or direction and/or supervision to lower level employees and teams
- Leads large technical tasks and large teams and projects
- Keeps abreast of technology trends and champions new ideas and process improvements
3 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.