Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as a Project/Task Manager supporting the SAIW contract. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As a Project/Task Manager you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Project/Task Manager joining our team to bring new and update capabilities to the fleet.
HOW A PROJECT/TASK MANAGER WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
● Manages and is responsible for the successful completion of all tasks in assigned project. Supervises at least 15 employees
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Education: Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
● Required Experience: 5+ years of related experience
● Required Technical Skills: **Specific skill sets required**
● Required Skills and Abilities: Management in complex environment, Vendor and Sub-contract Management, Inter-personal skills, Training and developing subordinates, Communication, Problem solving, etc.
● Preferred Skills: Experience with contract customer in the ship modernization environment
● Location: On Site
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● Flex work week to own your priorities at work and at home
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
Project Management Professional (PMP) - Project Management Institute (PMI)
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.