We are in the business of finding and providing IT solutions to our government customers. We are seeking soon to be graduates with a field of study and interest in Software Development, Application Development, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, and other related fields of study. All are great launching points to start your career journey with General Dynamics IT.
Apply today to be considered for one of the roles above. We have openings across the country for those who find passion in contributing to the critical mission of our customers.
- Currently pursuing an Associate’s, Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a United States-based college or university within a computer science or software development related discipline
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Intuitive with an ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Knowledge of application of technical principles, theories, and concepts
- Familiar with Object Oriented Design Methodologies
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.