System Administrator for a Department of Defense customer, duties require:
1. Top Secret SCI clearance with the ability to attain higher access
2. High School Education, 3yrs experience
3. Three years of experience in server administration including support and managing servers in a production environment
4. Two years of experience in server administration applying systems patches and STIGs on a Microsoft (MS) Windows Server 2012 R2 or later
5. Two years of experience customizing member servers through the use Role and Feature additions for a Windows Server 2012 R2 or later configuration
6. Two years of experience applying industry best practices for a Windows Server 2012 R2 or later configuration
7. Two years of experience managing Microsoft Active Directory, DNS, DHCP
a. DoD 8570.1-M-IAT Level II certification
b. Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA)-Windows Server Administration Fundamentals Certification
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.