Will be responsible for full life-cycle software development, data modeling, and system testing. Understands network authentication. Good technical writing skills and ability to adequately communicate and document all work performed. Participate in all phases of the advanced collaborative systems life cycle beginning with gathering user's functionality and system requirements, architecture, design, implementation, test, deployment and support phases. Additionally, this position will be heavily involved in all aspects of integration, planning, designing, implementing, troubleshooting, repairing, and providing recommendations for collaborative systems improvements based on customer requirements and new technologies. The successful applicant will serve as a SharePoint Web Developer using SharePoint Designer and out of the box SharePoint capabilities in SharePoint 2016 to support command-level requirements. The candidate will be responsible and/or must be knowledgeable in the following:
- Must be knowledgeable in SharePoint Central Administration
- Installation and configuration of SharePoint 2016
- Knowledge of Server side SharePoint services
- PowerShell SharePoint commands
- Knowledge of various programming languages (.net framework. C#, Java, and Visual Basic)
- Catastrophic backup and restore
- Knowledge of SharePoint site collection and site features
- Fundamental knowledge of Server 2016 to include Active Directory
- Knowledge of DNS for troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Nintex forms and Workflows
- SharePoint 2016 inbound and outbound email configurations
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.