Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Seize your opportunity to make a personal impact as an Electrician, Maintenance supporting SACSS contract. GDIT is your place to make meaningful contributions to challenging projects and grow a rewarding career.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator. As an Electrician, Maintenance you will help ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work depends on Electrician, Maintenance joining our team to modernize US Navy ships.
HOW AN ELECTRICIAN, MAINTENANCE WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
Repairs, installs, replaces, and tests electrical circuits, cables, equipment, and appliances.
• Uses hand tools and testing equipment.
• Inspects and tests electrical equipment, lighting, signal, communication, and power circuits.
• Isolates defects in wiring, switches, motors, and other electrical equipment using general and specialized testing equipment.
• Replaces faulty switches, sockets, and other elements of electrical systems.
• Dismantles electrical machinery and replaces defective electrical or mechanical parts including gears, brushes, and armatures.
• Mounts motors, transformers, and lighting fixtures into position and completes circuits according to diagram specifications.
• Works from drawings, blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Participates in special projects, as required.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
● Required Experience: 1+ years of related experiencef
● Location: On Customer Site
●US Citizenship Required
GDIT IS YOUR PLACE:
● 401K with company match
● Comprehensive health and wellness packages
● Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
● Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
● Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
1 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.