• Collaborating with the customer to solve challenges
• Must be able to develop and implement computer security policies and procedures to ensure the safety of information systems assets
• Performs risk analyses and risk assessment
• Provides support to plan, coordinate, and implement the organization's information security
• Provides support for facilitating and assisting the organization in identifying the current security infrastructure and defining future programs, designs, and implementation of security related to IT systems
• Provide ISSO related assistance
• Monitor and update SSP's as required
• Your success will be measured through meeting the challenges in this world-wide Enterprise IT environment
• A good understanding of the Risk Management Framework (RMF), and what each role does: ISSO, DAO, SYSTEM OWNER, ISSE
• Understand the tools: IGGY, XACTA, LATTEART, STE/STN, SEAR, BISCOTTI
• Know the reauthorization process
• Know how to add LACs
• Manage a ticket queue
• Understand and perform the process to add and remove users
• Be able to write and communicate to the customer CLEARLY
• Maintaining computer security policies and procedures to ensure the safety of information systems assets
• Some experience with UNIX, Solaris, LINUX, and/or CentOS, in addition to Windows
• Familiarity with commercial products and current Internet/EC technology
• A good understanding of an ISSO role
• Initiative - If you don't know the answer, have the drive to find the proper answer. Don't guess or ignore
Basic Requirements for this position:
• Must be open to the possibility of travel (CONUS & OCONUS), anticipate less than 5%.
• Must be available for on-call support
• Must currently have and be able to maintain a TS/SCI Clearance with Poly
Required Education & Related Experience:
• Must have one of the following equivalent education levels/relevant experience: Doctorate plus 4 years; Master's plus 6 years; Bachelor's plus 8 years; Associates plus 10 years; or H.S./GED plus 12 years
Required DoD 8570 Certification:
One of the following DoD approved certifications is required to meet the category/level IASAE-2 (DoD 8570) requirement for this position: CISSP (or Associate), CASP CE, CSSLP, CISSP-ISSEP, or CISSP-ISSAP
About Our Work
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.