This is an Emergency Essential Civilian (EEC) position.
This position offers an exciting opportunity supporting a dynamic, real-word mission in Seoul, South Korea. Often called "the Land of Morning Calm," South Korea is an exciting place to be as it provides numerous opportunities for you, your family, and friends to experience a great diverse culture of people, activities, and friends. Additionally, being located in South Korea lends itself to the convenience of being able to travel and visit surrounding countries, such as Thailand, Japan, Singapore, etc. This is truly a unique opportunity.
Develops and maintains an effective Quality Control Program (QCP) to ensure services are performed to standard and comply with the requirements articulated in the PWS. Develops and implements procedures to identify, prevent, and ensure non-recurrence of defective services as well as to ensure adherence to company and customer quality standards.
Identifies, facilitates and/or leads process improvements and ensures compliance with company and customer performance quality requirements.
Performs audits and:
Ensures the successful quality standards across the program
Advises functional leads on quality issues
Develops and tracks weekly, monthly, and annual deliverables
Coordinates audits, updates to QC policies and processes
Coordinates customer satisfaction surveys
Manages trend monitoring quality processes
3. Maintains records of all inspections. Records will be made available to the Government throughout the life of the contract.
4. Collects data, performs self-evaluation, and documents performance against company and customer performance standards. Develops, completes, and delivers the monthly Quality Control Report (QCR) for all supported tasks and functions which includes all associated metrics and documentation.
5. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced Quality Assurance personnel.
6. Works with the Training Officer to coordinates quality-related training.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
2-5 years of experience in Quality Control (QC) of an IT services contract.
Minimum of ITIL Practitioner certification.
#dpost #cjobs #cjpost #isdcj #GDITRecruiter #USFK
" We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.