Own your opportunity to work with the largest government agency in the nation. Make an impact by advancing the Department of Defense’s mission to keep our country safe and secure.
Check out this great opportunity to join one of GDIT’s fastest long-standing growing programs! US Battlefield Information Collection and Exploitation Systems eXtended (US BICES-X) is a cutting-edge program supporting DoD intelligence information sharing on current and emerging global threats to mission and coalition partners and emerging nations. With an internationally dispersed team supporting each combatant command, the US BICES-X team is in direct support of the war fighter and their missions. We are seeking a creative and driven professional with a passion for solving real world issues on a cross-functional, fast paced team. We are seeking a Systems Administrator that can work independently – please read below!
As a project manager, you will manage multiple IT projects of varying size, scope and complexity and collaborate with technical team members located around the world.
· Participates in the development of technical project plans, reports, briefings and administrative reporting.
· Conducts planning and provides recommendations to client on task workload.
· Attends customer meetings and may serve as primary client liaison.
· Interacts with other agencies and other client staff on behalf of the client.
· Coordinates development of deliverables and products.
· Ensures quality assurance of project deliverables.
· Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
· Participates in special projects as required.
· Writes and updates standard operating procedures for SAS, Spend Plan, Budget, Bid vs · Actuals Report, Materials Report, Travel Report, and other program finance related functions.
· Develops plans and schedules, and monitors tasks to meet contractual/project requirements for assigned program.
· Monitors and reports performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost, and schedule objectives are met.
· Performs financial analysis based on requirements (including but not limited to labor, procurements, travel, and other direct charges) and tracks execution against contract.
· Develops financial expenditure reports, tracks spending execution, and projects future expenditures against contract budget.
· Performs a variety of complex administrative and analytical tasks in support of a contract program.
· Coordinates with other team members to provide enterprise support as needed.
· Interacts regularly with program employees and customers to ensure conformance with corporate, program and customer requirements.
· Acts as primary POC for support to new employees during all phases of in-processing.
· Provides out-processing support for employees leaving the site. May perform business development activities.
· Participates in special projects as required.
· 5 years of related project management experience. Plus BA/BS
· Must have active/current Secret clearance
· Demonstrated experience in financial analysis of projects
· Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Excel, Project, and SharePoint
· Demonstrable administrative and organizational skills
· Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
· Ability to work in fast-paced environment
· Must have effective organizational and multi-tasking skills.
· Must be proficient in the use of MS Office Suite – specifically Excel.
· Basic knowledge of SharePoint desired.
· Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
· Experience managing efforts in an IT environment
· Experience leading projects in a matrixed environment
· Experience leading cross-functional teams
· Agile project management experience
· Professional certification (PMP)
5 + years of related experience
* may vary based on technical training, certification(s), or degree
U.S. Citizenship Required
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.