Management and Contend Delivery capabilities to include but not limited to the following support:
· Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
· Patch control and distribution systems for enterprise supported technologies
· Software delivery technologies
· The contractor shall provide support staff to package software updates
· The contractor shall test the package deployment internally and to larger groups and will correct any deployment issues
· Upon completion of testing the contractor will release the update to the enterprise.
· The contractor will support emergency security patches
Duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Be able to use SCCM to add systems to collections, create update packages for Microsoft security bulletins/hot fixes, and create packages for 3rd party software.
· Be able to check for enterprise security compliancy using SCCM, and query the environment for specific software installations on systems.
· Capable of troubleshooting SCCM agents installed on clients to ensure that all systems are receiving updates and report to the central SCCM server.
· Maintain a continuous cycle of patching and reporting to always ensure enterprise wide compliancy.
· Research and perform analysis of system requirements & capabilities and provide solutions.
· Understanding of SCOM monitoring agent and responding/tracking to alerts.
· Independently determine root cause for issues, and develop resolutions to be applied enterprise wide.
· Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 administration
· Experience with Windows server 2008R2 and server 2012R2 system administration
· Provide follow-up service to end-users to ensure that service provided has addressed their needs in a timely and efficient manner.
· Experience in team-oriented, collaborative environment is vital as is the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Understanding of, and experience with, DoD IT support environments would be beneficial as is knowledge of server and system administration.
· Respond to and resolve incident tickets for SCCM and Content Delivery issues.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.